Join Us in the Saint Anne School Mission
Saint Anne School is dedicated to its long standing mission of providing a high quality, Catholic education for all children, enrolling children of all backgrounds while maintaining a strong commitment to include lower income families.
A significant percentage of Saint Anne School’s students live at or below federal poverty income levels, making Saint Anne School the only non-public, Title I school in the Santa Monica-Malibu School District. Despite the economic challenges of some of our families, Saint Anne School receives no aid from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. The formula for aid is determined by the average income levels of the school’s zip code rather than by the students within the school and support is given to the schools in the most impoverished locations. By virtue of being in Santa Monica, Saint Anne School is ineligible for aid.
Obtaining financial and programmatic support for Saint Anne School through the generosity of its donors is essential to Saint Anne School’s ability to continue to offer high quality education and enrichment programs for every student. The support of our current and future donors allows students to thrive, altering the course of countless children’s lives, one Saint Anne School student at a time.
We hope you will join in supporting the students of Saint Anne School!
Friends of Saint Anne School
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Santa Monica
- Crossroads Community Outreach Foundation
- Providence Saint John’s Health Center
- The Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth
- The Catholic Education Foundation
- The Carrie Estelle Doheny Foundation
- The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Kiwanis Club of Santa Monica
- Rotary Club of Santa Monica
- Saint Sebastian Sports Project
- St. Matthew’s Parish School
- Specialty Family Foundation
- Weingart Foundation
- Shea Family Charities
- Generous Private Donors at all giving levels