The Saint Anne School Parent Teacher Association is comprised of all parents and faculty of Saint Anne School. Parents automatically become members of PTA upon enrolling their child in our school.
The purpose and mission of the PTA is to:
- Foster open and meaningful communication between administration and parents
- Develop community among parents and families enrolled in the school
- Support fundraising and outreach efforts undertaken by the school
- Serve as liaisons between the school and parish communities
- To enrich and enhance the excellence of the Saint Anne School educational and spiritual experience for their children
The Saint Anne School PTA meets monthly on the first Tuesday of each month at 6pm in the science room. All are welcome. The Principal and a faculty member attend each meeting and report back to the faculty at weekly staff meetings. Attendance is recorded, and minutes of meetings are taken and posted to the school community. We strongly encourage all parents to get involved and attend the monthly meeting.