Saint Anne School’s curriculum is significantly enriched by the following programs:
- PS Science: an extensive, standards-based, hands-on science program for Grades K–5 with specialist mentor science teachers
- UCLA Environmental Science Project: 7th and 8th grade students collaborate with UCLA graduate engineering students to test local beaches and oceans for bacteria, analyze and present findings to UCLA students, faculty, and the Santa Monica City Council
- iReady Math: Math adaptive software that generates curriculum specific to the needs of each student in Grades TK–5
- Imagine Math: Math adaptive software that generates curriculum specific to the needs of each student in Grades 4–8
- Algebra I: daily class for 8th grade students who qualify
- Accelerated Reader: computer-based program providing comprehension assessment of leveled readers, all grades
- Achieve 3000: source of informational reading text in adaptive software designed to improve comprehension and Lexile reading score for students in Grades 3–8
Our school-wide music instruction for all grade levels:
- K-2nd: Orff-Schulwerk Mallet and Percussion
- 3rd-8th: violin, viola, cello, or choral instruction
- Orchestra for qualifying students in Grades 4-8
*Instruments provided for all pupils at no charge.
- Standards-based art history and fine arts instruction from Arts Matter for students in Grades 3-5
- A whole host of club activities are available to students enrolled at our after school programs including cooking, photography, Robotics, gardening, dance, yoga, Leaders in Training, and many more.
Title I Remedial Reading and Mathematics Program
- Provided for K-5 students who qualify.