To apply for admission, please contact Francis Flores in the school office, 310-829-2775, to schedule a tour and testing appointment. Saint Anne School has limited openings available in certain grades for the current year.
General Admissions Process
- Attend one of our Open Houses in January (optional). See school calendar or contact school office for dates and times.
- In January, contact our office to reserve a spot at our weekly school tour given each Thursday, by appointment. (310) 829-2775.
- Set an appointment for Testing (beginning in early February). Admissions are rolling so early appointments are recommended.
- Visit the Forms page of this website, review the Registration Checklist, and complete the Registration Form. Within one week of your child’s admission testing, you will receive a call from the School Office regarding your child’s eligibility for admission.
- When a grade level is filled, qualified applicants for that grade will be placed on a waiting list.